9.14.2009

A Little Venting...

People say friendship is the most precious treasure someone can have. Is that so? How is it then that when situations go wrong, one is easily replaced by another? Why do we tend to forget who has been there through the good and the bad? Nobody ever seems to care, while others try to make amends, they get shut up down immediately. Its not who you have known the longest, its who's been there when the rest of the world walked out. I'm not holding any grudges. Three weeks I was devastated with the idea of going to Spain for an entire year. As much as I like that idea, that would be letting my demons win and running away from my problems. Today, I tried to break the ice but was unsuccessful and got a reality check, I am no longer an important character in that person's life story. Got replace by someone else and that's alright. As the character from one of my favorite movies once said "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" and as I said today to myself over and over shit happens..now see if I still give a damn, because I will NOT be there as I had always been. Its time to look out for myself and work on myself. Nobody's love is greater than the love you have for yourself. I'm done talking about that issue. SO MOVING ON..while I was googling lol I came across a picture that today reminded me of my dear friend Slacker Chic so babe this picture is for you! haha..mean while I shall come up with ideas to post...oh and thanks for letting me vent thats if anyone reads my nonsense ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment