7.07.2009

the audacity...

Here's my thing, as I was reading that this Debbie chick wants to fight for custody of MJ's kids? ARE YOU KIDDING? Why is this woman going to fight for those kids now, what stopped her from doing so years ago? OH thats right, money. Stupid money hungry hos! In my opinion those kids should stay with their grandmother. At this point in their life, they need to be surrounded by people they know and are close to. Why doesn't people ever think of the children first? I just don't get it. That's my bitching of the day.

1 comment:

  1. that's like when you hear those stories of people having their adopted children taken away after raising them for years and years and years because suddenly the mother decides she's ready to be a parent. it's like sit down ho. They got this.

    ReplyDelete