7.06.2009

my 5yr old self is jumping of major happiness

"When you look up at the sky at night, since I'll be living on one of them, since I'll be laughing on one of them, for you it'll be as if all the stars are laughing. You'll have stars that can laugh!"



Though I can't fully recall ever reading the Little Prince, I do however have little flash backs of when I was a kid and having to do with this book, and I remember always saying it was my favorite book. There's also a part in the book that has a special meaning to me and I want to believe this book inspired my grandma's explanation of the stars when I once asked her what were those. My grandma told me that when you die, you become a star. I like to think that when I look up at the sky at night, she is one of those stars looking back down at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment