9.24.2009

Empty house..

Well its not entirely empty. It just feels that way. While the husband deploys to that place across the ocean [*insert mean face here*], I've decided I'm going to move back home [D.C.] meaning I'm going to stay at my mother's in the basement. I couldn't keep my dogs because it just wasn't fair to them to be locked up in the house most of the time. Jack found a great home and I was left with Coco. Well thanks to the bitch downstairs I had to find her a home sooner than expected. I dropped her off last night at her new home and I'm happy to say I found her the perfect home with a beautiful family that fell in love with her the moment she walked in.

...WTF?! I just heard my trash can open..oh yeah I have this sensorish trash can that opens on its own, however there is nobody in the house but moi. GHOST?! ....

So now I'm sitting here, with fall out on pause..my laptop crashed...missing my dogs and just trying to avoid a panic attack..too much going on in my head..

So..this month I have lost...

* My best friend, who despite being a part time jerk, was my full time shoulder to lean on...*poof* gone.

* My precious dogs...[well not really lost, it was what was best for them]

* The excitement I had to go back home *caused by losing the best friend*

* My ambition..

I'm trying to keep a positive mind and keep repeating myself Let It Be and that things will eventually fall back into place on its own...

WELL..I SAID I WAS TRYING...

1 comment:

  1. keep a smile on your face and keep trying. you make me laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete