9.19.2009

Fabulously Slacking.

You know, I should be finishing cleaning my closet. Well the house over all, but I feel like today is Sunday. Mind you, I already made an ass of myself earlier today. I texted my friend back home, telling him to have fun at the Redskins game...

ITS NOT TIL TOMORROW!...*smacks head*

I look at my cell and voila! its SATURDAY...I'm glad that didn't happened in person. I don't know about you, but I can't recover from that.

Aside from that little "issue" hehe..I'm in great spirits. Trying to keep the smile going and mind busy. My new life motto that I keep hearing inside my head is helping me out A LOT. Just let it be. One of my favorite songs too by the way.

OOOH..I got a hold of poems by Hafiz of Persia. I'm in love! His poems are about god and how great he is, which is great though I'm not really a religious person, but he also has some poems where you feel he is having a conversation with you or demanding you to just look at the sunshine and smile. Totally helpful to me at the moment..so check him out.

OK..back to cleaning I go.

xOx.

Madam V.

No comments:

Post a Comment